Lenovo USB C Hub, USB Type-C Adapter with 3 USB 3.0 Ports and SD/TF Card Reader, for MacBook Pro, Chromebook Pixel, and More
- Color: Gray
- Manufacturer: Linxee (Beijing) Technology Co.,Ltd
- 7-in-1 USB C Hub: Compatible with Macbook 12", Chromebook Pixel, One Plus 2 and other USB type C devices
- 4K Video Adapter: Mirror or extend your screen with the HDMI 1.4 port and directly stream 4K UHD or Full HD 1080p video to HDTV, monitor or projector, and SD and TF card slots work with SDHC, SDXC, micro SDHC, and micro SDXC cards (SD and TF card are not included)
- Multi-USB Ports: Dual USB 3.0 ports support data transfer rates up to 5Gbps and USB 2.0 port up to 480Mbps; support USB keyboards, most mouse, USB flash drive, USB hard disks (Connect the PD charger when using the USB hard disk, DVD or any other high-power devices with the hub); the 3 USB ports can be connected at the same time
- Integrated Charging and Data Transfer Port: Continue charging your USB-C powered laptop or using type-c USB device via Type-C Power Delivery throughput port
- Compact & Sleek: Professionally crafted aluminum hub saves your desk space and expands your devices connectivity; incredibly compact design enables you to put it into your pocket, bag or suitcase
This 7-in-1 Lenovo USB Type-C Hub can instantly expand your laptop capabilities.
This hub is compatible with 2016 and later MacBook and MacBook Pro, Chromebook Pixel, One Plus 2 and other USB type-C devices. With HDMI output, SD & TF card reader, Type-C Power Delivery charging input, USB 2.0 and dual USB 3.0 ports, it provides the perfect balance of charging and connecting.
Product Type: USB Type-C Hub
Main Material: Aluminum alloy, ABS
Interface: 2 x USB 3.0 port, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x USB Type-C port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x SD card slot, TF card slot (Please Note: This Hub can only read a TF card or a SD card at one time)
Connector: USB Type-C
Dimensions: 107*49*11mm/4.2*1.9*0.4 inches
USB 3.0 interferes with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and other wireless devices because of similar frequencies.
According to Microsoft, the problem occurs only in the 2.4 GHz wireless band, but not at 5 GHz. Please set your router as 5GHz.
For best performance, devices connected to Lenovo USB Type C Hub should not exceed total current of 900mA maximum. Otherwise, output current may become unstable or disconnected.
Below devices are often rated as followings for your reference:
Portable hard disk: Max. 500mA
USB 3.0 portable hard disk: Max. 900mA
Keyboard: Max. 500mA
Please double check the specific rating of your devices before connecting to Lenovo USB Type C Hub.
Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de,Amazon.es, Amazon.it and Amazon.fr Prices as of 16:17 (GMT)
Exchange Rate as of 22/05/2018 15:42 (GMT) : 1 GBP = 1,141 EUR, not including all Amazon fees and charges. Shipping costs may apply.