Welcome to min-skas! Thanks for using our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website will be governed by and construed in accordance with Cyprus law and both parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court of Nicosia.
Whilst we undertake reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that information provided may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You are liable for the use of any information or materials on our website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Links to other websites
min-skas is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to the Amazon UK Site (Amazon.co.uk), the Amazon DE Site (Amazon.de or de.BuyVIP.com), the Amazon FR Site (Amazon.fr), the Amazon IT Site (Amazon.it or it.BuyVIP.com) or the Amazon ES Site (Amazon.es or es.BuyVIP.com).
Permitted Use / Intellectual Property Rights
- Text, graphics, photographs, images and HTML code are protected by international copyright laws.
- This website contains content which is owned by or licensed to us. This content includes, but is not limited to: design, layout, look, appearance, text, content, graphics, photographs, images and html code.
- Unless you own or control the relevant copyrights, content taken from this website may not be copied, reprinted, reproduced, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit written permission from us.
- You agree not to use our website or undertake actions which could change the content of our site or harm its performance and/or accessibility.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior consent.